- Created on Monday, 11 October 2010 08:16
A man accused of the murder of Irina Yarmolenko -- a University of North Carolina Charlotte student originally from Ukraine -- has died the day before his trial.
Neal Cassada was to appear in Gaston County Court on October 11 to answer charges of murdering Irina Yarmolenko. He died on October 10 at home.
More about the case in previous news:
Related news items:
Popular news items:
- North Carolina cities crime ratings - 20 Nov 2007 - Read 11932 times
- Peggy Hilt sentence reduced - 01 Oct 2006 - Read 9675 times
- Suspects in Irina Yarmolenko murder - 03 Feb 2009 - Read 7654 times
- Russian women and North Carolina soldiers marriage scam - 07 Nov 2009 - Read 6280 times
- Fort Bragg soldier to be tried in Russia - 26 Jan 2007 - Read 5914 times