- Created on Tuesday, 03 February 2009 17:05
- Hits: 6952
A store selling Russian and European food is opening in Wilmington, North Carolina.
We've received an announcement that a new European grocery store is opening in Wilmington, NC on Saturday, February 7. The name of the Russian food store is Tatyana's European Delights.
The store's location and contact info is added to Russian and European Stores in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Anyone is welcome to add a review or comment about the store. This is not a paid advertisement, so feel free to be honest without being concerned about censorship.
Related news items:
Popular news items:
- Russian food in Asheville - 27 Jun 2006 - Read 7828 times
- Russian Baltika beer in North Carolina - 06 Jun 2010 - Read 7814 times
- Russian Stores in Raleigh NC - 20 Apr 2005 - Read 7470 times
- European grocery store Asheville - 22 Apr 2006 - Read 7081 times
- Russian grocery stores in South Carolina cities - 07 Aug 2008 - Read 6579 times