- Created on Tuesday, 03 February 2009 17:05
- Hits: 7235
A store selling Russian and European food is opening in Wilmington, North Carolina.
We've received an announcement that a new European grocery store is opening in Wilmington, NC on Saturday, February 7. The name of the Russian food store is Tatyana's European Delights.
The store's location and contact info is added to Russian and European Stores in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Anyone is welcome to add a review or comment about the store. This is not a paid advertisement, so feel free to be honest without being concerned about censorship.
Related news items:
Popular news items:
- Russian Baltika beer in North Carolina - 06 Jun 2010 - Read 8089 times
- Russian food in Asheville - 27 Jun 2006 - Read 8081 times
- Russian Stores in Raleigh NC - 20 Apr 2005 - Read 7686 times
- European grocery store Asheville - 22 Apr 2006 - Read 7316 times
- Russian grocery stores in South Carolina cities - 07 Aug 2008 - Read 6811 times