- Created on Thursday, 10 October 2013 17:37
Beginning October 1, 2013, those are looking to immigrate legally to the United States can try to once again apply for a chance to win in a Green Card Lottery.
It's worth to note that, compared to the previous years when very little changes were made to the instructions, these year's Green Card application instructions are completely rewritten. Those who have tried to win a U.S. diversity visa before will no practical changes in the process or the application itself, however. They are somewhat easier to read and comprehend both to those who have applied before and to the newcomers to the Green Card lottery process.
A note of explanation about the numbers. The Lottery is called DV-2015. The applications can be submitted in October and November 2013. The lottery itself will take place in 2014 with the results being available on May 1, 2014. If you are selected in the DV-2015 program, you are entitled to apply for visa issuance only during U.S. Government Fiscal Year 2015, which spans from October 1, 2014, through September 30, 2015.
Entries for the DV-2015 DV program must be submitted electronically at www.dvlottery.state.gov between noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Tuesday, October 1, 2013, and noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Saturday, November 2, 2013.
Read more in Green Card DV-2015 lottery instructions.
Related news items:
Popular news items:
- Green Card Lottery DV 2015 results as of May 2014 - 01 May 2014 - Read 58801 times
- Green card lottery 2013 results - 01 May 2012 - Read 51786 times
- Green card lottery 2014 results - 01 May 2013 - Read 44229 times
- Green Card Lottery DV-2016 Results as of 2015 - 05 May 2015 - Read 37288 times
- New U.S. citizenship test - 30 Nov 2006 - Read 18844 times