- Created on Thursday, 01 October 2015 08:42
On October 1, 2015, those who would like to try to win a diversity visa known as green card lottery, can begin their application process.
The application form and the instructions are basically the same as the previous two years with minor grammatical changes in the language of the instructions, as well as a slight change to the photo requirement
A reminder about the meaning of all the different years used. The Lottery is called DV-2017. The applications can be submitted in October and November 2015. The lottery itself will take place in 2016 with the results being available on May 3, 2016. If you are selected in the DV-2017 program, you are entitled to apply for visa issuance only during U.S. Government Fiscal Year 2017, which spans from October 1, 2016, through September 30, 2017.
Entries for the DV-2017 DV program must be submitted electronically at www.dvlottery.state.gov between noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Thursday, October 1, 2015, and noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5), Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
Read more in Green Card DV-2017 lottery instructions.
Related news items:
Popular news items:
- Green Card Lottery DV 2015 results as of May 2014 - 01 May 2014 - Read 54844 times
- Green card lottery 2013 results - 01 May 2012 - Read 45860 times
- Green card lottery 2014 results - 01 May 2013 - Read 38490 times
- Green Card Lottery DV-2016 Results as of 2015 - 05 May 2015 - Read 32674 times
- Green Card Lottery DV 2015. Apply in 2013. - 10 Oct 2013 - Read 20418 times