- Created on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 01:00
Green Card lottery is on once again. Those wanting to try and win permanent residency in the United States can do so by applying starting October 2, 2012.
The US State Department hasn't made any key changes in the diversity visa DV-2014 green card lottery application process. There are a few sentences changed, new info added: all that is reflected in the newest DV-2014 instructions.
Entries for the DV-2014 DV lottery must be submitted electronically between noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Tuesday, October 2, 2012, and noon, Eastern Standard Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Saturday, November 3, 2012. Applicants may access the electronic DV Entry Form (E-DV) at www.dvlottery.state.gov during the registration period. Paper entries will not be accepted. Applicants are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last week of the registration period to enter. Heavy demand may result in website delays. No entries will be accepted after noon, EDT, on November 3, 2012.
Read more in the Green Card lottery DV-2014 instructions.
Popular news items:
- Green Card Lottery DV 2015 results as of May 2014 - 01 May 2014 - Read 57592 times
- Green card lottery 2013 results - 01 May 2012 - Read 50209 times
- Green card lottery 2014 results - 01 May 2013 - Read 42181 times
- Green Card Lottery DV-2016 Results as of 2015 - 05 May 2015 - Read 36061 times
- Green Card Lottery DV 2015. Apply in 2013. - 10 Oct 2013 - Read 22568 times